- You will hear my camera take many photos during your photography session, this is not reflective of your gallery but to ensure I capture more than enough images to avoid eye blinks, long tongues, etc.
- During the culling process, all images that are unusable (out of focus, blown out highlights, unflattering images, duplicates needed for composites, blinking eyes, etc.) are permanently deleted.
- You will receive only the very best I choose from your session, and the quantity as indicated in the session you have booked.
- You may purchase extra photographs/canvases from your session, prices vary depending on quantity.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULING:
- Sometimes things happen that are outside of our control. Illness, weather, or your pet/family may just be ‘off’ on the day of your photography session.
- Bookings can be rescheduled a maximum of 2 times before the booking fee is forfeited.
- The booking fee is nonrefundable.
BRINGING FAMILY & FRIENDS TO YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION:
- Only immediate humans (family) to attend the session. Max 2 people are welcome to come and enjoy the experience. This is to help keep the dog calm as too many people can distract and cause over stimulation.
- If your Photography session is to include more people in the photos with your dog, of course they are all welcome to come. Please be sure to include this information at the time of your booking.
INCLUDING FAMILY IN THE PHOTOS:
- You are more than welcome to be in some of the photos with your dog. Dress to impress and compliment your dog’s personality or the theme you have chosen.
- Please pay attention to clothes, hair, nails, makeup, stains, and other details to keep the pricing – extra editing will incur an extra fee.
TAKING PHOTOS DURING THE SESSION:
- No other photographers are to attend the session.
- If you would like to take a ‘behind the scenes’ photo using your phone please ask me first.
- You are welcome to bring extra dogs to the session to be included in the photographs, as long as they are included in the booking information.
- There is added fee per extra dog.
- Don’t worry if your dogs won’t sit still or behave together, if necessary I will stitch together a variety of images to create one masterpiece where your dogs are flawlessly in the same photograph together. These is no extra charge if this service is required.
- Digital files of each print ordered are included at no extra charge.
- Under no circumstances will the client receive RAW or unedited files, as they are not a true depiction of my work.
- Digital file packs are available for purchase and are optimized for Social Media. You are welcome to share them with your friends and family. Digital files must not be edited in any way, shape or form, this includes cropping and applying filters.
- All Digital Files contain my watermark which may not be removed.
- One editing session is included in the pricing so please let me know if there are bumps or marks that you would like edited out of the photo during the session. These can include:
If leashes are used during the session, these will automatically be edited out of the final photos.All specific editing requests must be made at the beginning of the photography session. If further editing is requested, a fee of $20 per image will be charged.
- Shaved spots (recent surgeries and injection sites),
- Discoloration of fur (turmeric treatments),
- Any other items.
- Your Gallery will be ready for you to view no later than 10 days after your photography session. I will send you the link via email so you will have no trouble finding it.
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas are usually ready for delivery within 3 weeks after ordering. Postage can then take another week, or you are welcome to collect your items from me.
- I outsource all printing to a professional photography printer for optimal quality and results. Prints are usually ready for postage/collection within 1 week of ordering, but can take longer around Christmas time. This is dependent on the work load of the printer and I have no control over these times.
- Digital files optimized for Social Media are free with each print order, and will be emailed through to you once orders are placed.
REPRODUCTION & USAGE:
Camille Scott has the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, publish, and republish the Materials in all forms of media (including printed materials) for art, promotional purposes (including, but not limited to, advertising, publicity, commercial, or display use), illustration, exhibition, editorial, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever. This right extends to both domestic and foreign markets.
POSTAGE & COLLECTION:
- Pricing includes postage for all photo prints only.
- Postage costs may be added for bulky or heavy items, or you are welcome to collect directly from me.
- I am not responsible for delays by Australia Post.
- You are welcome to arrange a time to come and collect your products from me directly.
- Digital Files will be sent via Drop Box or email, depending on file sizes, or can be included on a thumb drive/memory stick for an extra charge.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
Camille Scott Photographer takes no responsibility or liability for personal or property damage during the duration of the photography session, and will not be liable for any damage or injury to person or pet.
Camille Scott Photographer reserves the right to cancel any photography session prior to its booking date if numbers are insufficient or due to unforeseen circumstances.
In such instances, Camille Scott Photographer will refund all monies paid, deposits and balances in full.